The company operates within the Consulting sector.
- Horizontal and vertical control surveys, construction layout, residential and commercial properties including utilities Topographic and aerial ground control surveys, Boundary and ALTA surveys.
- Need to effectively go over the project with the project manager and disseminate to his/her crew. Must always also be able to keep their crew motivated and working during the day.
- A high school education or equivalent Minimum 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 year of experience as a Party Chief.
- Candidates must be proficient with data collectors, data collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling.
- DOT, EFB Experience is a plus.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
- Attendance, punctuality, organization, reliability, and eagerness to learn are essential requirements.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.