We are currently seeking a Vibration Analyst to join our CBM Services division of Allied Reliability in Texarkana, AR. The Vibration Analyst will be responsible for a Predictive Maintenance Program at one of our client sites.
The Vibration Analyst will be responsible for providing predictive maintenance (PdM) services to company clients as directed by management. Normally analysts are assigned to an area of the plant for collection, analysis, and reporting of technical data. The position assists in coordinating activities, scheduling work, and preparing necessary technical reports. The Vibration Analyst will be accountable for ensuring compliance with all company, client, OSHA, and other applicable safety standards and is expected to be a technical resource to the client and employees in the troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical equipment. Analysts may also be asked to perform specific projects and audits that will be assigned by supervision.Responsibilities
- Collects, Analyzes, and Reports on Technology Data. Collects data in accordance with company best practices and standards. Maintains technology databases with current information. Reports results in clear concise manner following all company procedures for content.
- Performs program setup as required. Responsible for equipment walk down and information gathering. Responsible for assisting in the building and maintaining of technology databases.
- Assumes responsibility for communication and education between the company and clients. Responsible for communicating company deliverables to the client and for the accuracy and the timeliness of all internal and external communications and reporting. Ability to submit documented case studies for customer/employee newsletters.
- Assumes responsibility for necessary auditing, metrics and reporting, including but not limited to: Responsible that databases are in compliance with current standards. Responsible for assisting and reporting Nuisance Alarms. Responsible for assisting in the Management of Change Process.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall safety of the work environment. Responsible for ensuring compliance with company, client, OSHA, and other applicable standards. Perform Behavioral Safety Observations as needed. Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or special projects as assigned.
- Training/Mentoring A few of the activities in the area of Training/Mentoring will include, but are not limited to: Assist in training/mentoring of new employees. Able to convey obtained knowledge from seminar/training sessions.
- Able and willing to work on-call and off shift as required by customers or management.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Technical Degree preferred.
- Must have ASNT-TC1A Level 1 Certification (or equivalent) in Vibration Analysis; Level 1 Certification (or equivalent experience) in a secondary technology (thermography, oil analysis, ultrasonic, motor circuit testing, etc.)
- Oil Analysis
- Minimum of 2 years direct PdM experience
- Knowledge of machinery fundamentals, including pumps, motors, gearboxes, blowers, compressors, switchgear, etc. Detailed knowledge of general mechanical fundamentals, such as fits and tolerances.
- Working knowledge of routine and advanced data acquisition techniques.
- Working knowledge of multiple condition monitoring technologies.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work well independently.
- Active work often standing and/or lifting for long periods of time. Exerts up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally.
- Ability to prepare memos, reports, and essays using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.